What is Kinesio Taping?
Kinesio taping is as named as K taping, this particular technique has been used for many years. You can see this on the bodies of advanced athletes. Have you ever wondered that what this is and for what it is used?
Basically, this tape can be seen on the body of Olympic players as it helps them deal with different injuries in order to stay physically powerful throughout the game.
What Benefits you can get from K taping..
Kinesiology term is related to the study of mechanics of how human body moves. Knowing the muscles and how these influence the whole body including body temperature, blood circulation, and much more, these can direct to improve all other parts of the body and also reduction in the painful symptoms. Kinesiology tape is very similar to human skin in elasticity and thickness and allows the patients to wear it without restriction, binding and constricting their movement.
- Pain relief
- Reduced inflammation and swelling
- Accelerated recovery from contusions and bruises
- Prevents cramping and muscle spasms
- Quick recovery of worn-out muscles
- Supports injured muscles and joints without restricting range of motion
- Enables athletes to remain active while injured
- Enhances muscle tone and strength in weak badly toned muscles
This particular technique develops on own therapeutic mechanism of the body by enabling it to perform its job effectively. The main benefit of the tape is to offer support and stability for joints and muscles without any restraint on blood flow and movement which usually braces or some other techniques cause.
For knowing more about this taping, you can ask us during your visit or you can also request an appointment.